Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

Who Run The World ? Girls !

25 January 2016

I started my class yesterday , like always , i was lazy , loving holiday so much..

I come earlier to collage , cz i have to take my result examinaition, i got IPK 3,6 .. i always get smaller result than other my friend. But , no problem, i think im the smartest one in my  blackmind ,  hohohoho.

Than ,  we started the class with  methodology observation , my teacher name was Betty , i love her cz she was funny. I have been taught by her before , in english class and psycologi communication class . 

In first class, Mrs. Betty announced the new rule from colllage , i hate new rule. And than we talked about based of our lesson. We maked plan , we will go to press company and  we will go to old city in jakarta for methodology observation . i thought it looks fun J

And than, second class yesterday was capita selecta communication, the teacher was Haris Sumadiria, he was my favorite tacher too. J

And after we had finished class, we went to our faculty. (WE = Me, Rosi , Santi , Rian , Salwa ) .  we want met our guide teacher. And like always , he talked about love story asking about our love life. Did we have trouble love life  ?  Always asked love life and love life..  He didnt know we were JOMBLO / single.  Like always , we  jomblo every single days . L But he thought we had bad love life , and he could have fixed our love life. Ah, ghossssshh.. Yeah , we had trouble love life bcause we were a poor single .. And i was hate when he talked about job. He thought girl didnt need job , just married, be wife, and DEAD in horrible life. I never ever think about marry, and i hate to think about that. I studied hard cz i wanted more axperience and will have a good job in future. And Girl had a dream too.    Life if just life, im better die ~ theres no different like a pig in the hole poop, just life and nothing do anythink.. Thats my point.

“Who run the world ? GIRLS !!!”


BANGGG !!!! I SHOOT YOU IN UR HEAD

Thats all my story , thankyou for reading . i love you all , have a nice day ya ~~~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg