Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

stuck on you !

10 january 2016
               

  I was sad ..
              

  This day ,

cloud worked so hard. They gather up and take water from earth and than spread them to earth again. That happenned in Bandung this day. My naked leg was cold.. didnt really naked, i just used boxer above my knees that was written  “the beatles”  .
              
  Actually, i have been hate rain that afternoon, cz i would have watched someone to play on his gigs.. , he is basis who moved to guitarist from a band , -KV- à band initials . “lou belle shop”  is  location his gigs  and far from my kost (actually i hate this one so much !)

i didnt know how it happenned, but i  was hurt when i know i couldnt watch him anymore . i have waited for his gigs 4 days ago. Even i dream bout his gigs , i heard his voice invited me to join in his gigs.  But...

I just seated in a cold corner in my room , and checked twitter about his gigs..
My heart shouted i wanna be there , i wanna watch them, i wanna smile when i watch you, although u didnt know i was there ..

i cant explained this feel, i guess i lost my feel to u , but i DIDNOT!  when i heard u doing gigs in bandung, i was so excited . i said finally i watched u on stage and million questions overwhelm  in my head, that question yell on me , “would u thinking about me ?” , “how u reaction if we met ?” , “will u call my name ?” n theres no answere axcpt my heart, my mind , my mind like rapidly ripples , my mind like a bird fly away without limit n take me to good expectation.. and than i realized , all i want never ever happen.

Aaah gossssh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Hi Rain, u make limit between me n him . lets have fight with me, i hate u so much !


-Rissa Indrasty-





0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg