Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

17 going to 18


18  janury 2016

Hey , this is for Sunday time, im late writig again , im sorry..

I skip day 16, cause i was confused wat should i write..

Oke, lets started ,

In Sunday, or yesterday , i didnt do somehing special. I was lazy . and than i have headache. I was faver. And know i haven’t been more better..

 Some oxigen which walk from the hole nose’s , across my throat and walk away to my lungs, and than come out to be carbondioksida frome same trip didnt work like always , plegm stayed in my nose, my nose loke like conforable with them , the air worked hard , they must walked that annoy plagm . HAH -_-

Oh ya , before i forget wat i wanna say .

Saturday nigt  ..

Someone, hmm oke  i  shouldnt make a secret, mrs. Z , that girl come into my door..

 “knock – knock ..”

Aah! What the hell ? i thought that was morning. I checked my phone looking for a clock . and than ....

I yelled in my heart ,

WHAAAAT????????? WHAAAAAAAAAT ??? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ? oh damn neighbore.  I was silent shocking  bout all of this.. actually i slept when she was knocking my door. And she successed making me wake up at 23.20 night!!!!!  23.20 !!!!!!!!

“knock – knock”

Mrs.Z : “Ris, hujaan .....”

What ??????? U KNOCKED MY DOOR AT 23.20 TO SAY SOMEHING STUPID ????? AND I WAKE UP TO HEAR SOMETHINK FOOLISH ? THE JOKE WAS ON ME ?????? R U CRAZY ?? THAT WAS FUNNY ??? DID SOMETHINK ELSE GREW UP IN UR BRAIN ? LIKE FREAK BABY’s GREW UP IN UR BRAIN ? HAVE U CHECKED UR BRAIN ?  SHOULD I ACCOMPANY U TO DOCTOR ? SHOULD I ????

I didnt know hot to explain this one girl ,

OKE BYE , im too tiredto explaine this girl .. have a nice day , thankyou for coming ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg