Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

Suddenly, the hole jeans :o

27 january 2016

I started class at 11.00 WIB  o’clock this day  . actually , we started class at 14.00 WIB o’clock , but our teacher wanted to start  the class early bcause she had bussines. That business related about our collage, somethink like conference with Savoy Homann Hotel about collage infrastructur or somethink i didnt really know about that. I didnt really know wats that, i didnt get the obvious information.

Today we talked about based of our lesson. This lesson was announcing and presenting. We will learn about how to be announcer at radio station. We can explaine our self to be anouncer, free, and be cheerful or fun , like announcer in teenage radio. And in half of end  the lesson we will learn about how to be announcer, we r being serious, perfect .. cause we will pretend to be a news anchour. J)))

Next ,

And this day , i realized.. i hate to say this . but i will say in this dialogue ...
I gather up with my classmate , and i sit in the floor.. and than ..

Me         : AAAAH !!!! SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT !!!!!!! *I covered my jeans , the section in my knee

Friends : WKWKWKWKKWKWKKWKWKWKWKKW ! *laugh of loud

Me         : AAAAAAAAH !! suddenly  my jeans got the hole in knee section !!!!!

I hate to know  the new rule from my collage , the student cant wear the hole jeans .. But all of my jeans, got hole in knee section. And that  happened with innocence , my jeans was innocence... *HEHE*

But im grateful for that day , cz my teacher in second class didnt come .. HUFT !!! YEAHHH !!

Oh yah , i got trouble situation with my friend. I didnt know , and i didnt care. but she treated me with a good behave when she felt making guilt to me . she always do that to me. I was bored and tired.  I didnt want getting some bussines with her again , i want stay away from her.. I pretend that i didnt look her when she was near me. Im sorry , i didnt want making trouble situation with u again.

My bussines is my own bussines , ur bussines is yours. Dont come to me and pretend to make a good behave. U r fake human , and i  hate people like you. I dont have friendship, but i have much friend. And isnt you. I dont need friend like you. And  u didnt know how much our friend hate you so much. But , honestly and belive me , i hate you because u give me a shitt , not because everyone says that they hate you so much .. When people give me a shitt, i can make them so regret..  I certain about that  , cz i can make everyone feel that.. When i get mad , i give ur  time to think about ur fault .. i dont know, but i just can do that .. make u regret about everythink u do without i didnt do anything  to you .. But , u can feel somethink trouble in ur mind in ur heart..

Okay thats all, have a nice day guys ! thankyou for coming here..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg