Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

Supenova Dee (a little bit)

21 janury 2016

Yesterday I arrived Mc donald cz i needed wifi , hahahaha

I ordered burger and ice cream , than sit for a long time with no shamed.. HAHHAA!

I didnt care , cz i wanted wifi !!!

I downloaded video, music and some tutorial ..

Than, i back to kost. And read novel supernova : ksatria , putri dan bintang jatuh.. the writer is Dee Lestari . My favorite writer. She writes  Perahu Kertas novel too. I love her so much. In supernova she gives amazing story writing smart story.. My head so hard to understand wat she told in that novel. That novel full of science, but i love the story of supernova novel.

 Supernova novel about two people who was homosexual. Dimas and Reuben. Reuben was mathematician and dimas was man of letters. And than dimas want to write novel. Master piece novel. Dimas wanted rueben to help him writing that novel. The novel about related with science, romance, life. Than they created story who was inspirated by fairytale . that fairytale about aurora fairytale’s. The figure was Prince, Princess, And falling star. After i had read that fairy tale, i realized somethink about aurora. I was suprised, i remembered the song of aurora maliq & d’essentials. I thought that song was inspirated by aurora fairytale. And i loved story about aurora. Really really amazing story despite that novel served short story but so touched. I loved that fairytale so much <3 . i will write that fairytale in my blog later <3. I felt so strong with that novel. But Perahu Kertas is the best novel i think ! the number one that i love <3

Next,

In the night , i watched video of monita tahaelea concert’s. I love her so much. She was the best singer i thoughtJ . Than, i watched paramore live in concert, i loved paramore so much.. I have been loving them since 7 years ago. When i was in 3 junior high school <3. And now, i still love paramore <3

Oke, thats all my story . have a good day guys, bye !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg