Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS GURL ~

13 january 2016

Today i wake up early morning . i didnt come back to my heaven bed, keeping  my self to stay strong to continue this day.

Like always i do, i wacth daehan , minguk , manse. Oh my love, i cant stop to wacth  you my manse. Poppo me, poppo, give me a kiss , muach ~

And than i cleaned  the mess in my room , not at all , just a little bit. Cz i was lazy to throw all of them. And than suddenly , my neighbore knock  my door,

“knock – knock ..”
When i opened the door , i was knowing someone who knock my door..
TA – DA ~ here she is ... mrs. Z ....... everyday knocks my door, sometime, actually i often get annoyed by her. Cz she spent my time so much much much ~  she was scolded so much, n i didnt know why she do that . kept talking talking talking talking , sustainable talking again, in the morning , in the day , in the afternoon, in the night , like there was nothing to do all day. She should think can saved her  tim to do something , but this morning.. .

Mrs. Z   : “i will go to campus, u save my phone number now ..”

Me         : “ha ? oke..” *talked in my heart : ha ? wat ? wat for ? wats wrong with this gurl? but i  agree cause i obeisance to her. And i thought , watever lah ~
N thann i  saved her  number, n continue my life . and than ...

“knock knock ..”

Mrs. Z : “i want to save my laptop to u , cause i will go to collage..”

Me         : “oke”

Than ,

I have talked to you guys, we have plan today . we went to kingkong, steak restaurant, and than library.

I bought some film, like tha boy in the striped pyjamas, knock, incendies, inception and many more, and than we went to steak restaurant. I ordered tuna steak, but .....

YIAKKKKKSSS ~~~~~ this food was disgust so much ! it have strange smell!! Ah yiaks , yiaks yiaks, i couldnt finished my lunch. Yiaks, i never ever ordered fish steak again !
And than we went to library , and i read some archives. I didnt borrow anybook, cause i wasnt a member.

And than we go kosst ~ tired~

I want lonely now, i want taking my time ... and than ,

“knock – knock ..”

Oh AGAIN ?? i guess she take her time o rest or something watever lah !!!

I opened the door and maked a noise door, i was annoyed by you , uft !

Me : “wat ?” *WATS NOW  HA?

Mrs.Z : “Look ! she is come..” *she point to the room below us with her finger . girl who stayed in that room back after having holiday in her hometown.

Me : *im just “cengok”, n open my mouth and than ask to everyone in the whole world Am I a stupid girl in the world ?????? U knock my door to report something stupid i ever heard in the earth? Wat happen to u ?  have ur head  strike stone or something  before? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? THE JOKE IS ON ME ? AAAAAARGGGGH !!!!! what theeee heeelllll ??????

Me again : “YAA... ”  *with stupid expression

Mrs. Z : “ya, and girl in that room noise.. ”

Me : “i dont know , i cant hear her voice from here..” *and make bored expression

And she kept talking, i just silent, watched her, n stand behind my door. Actually, when i was standing behind my door, i didnt want someone going into my room.  But she kept talking And than he started seat in front of my door , AAARGGGH!!! I think that her strategiy to kept talking.. I back to my laptop and kept bored expression. I didnt care there was u in my kost. I wish u come back to ur room.

AND finally she come back to her room,

She has ever done that to me before, she knocked my door and than talked  aaaaaaah ! not important !
I hate she take my time , i want take my time that stolen by her. No problem if we talked and shared , but NOT EVERYDAY  AND AVERYTIME !!!  and she always had been talking for 4 hours or all day , I WAS SERIOUS n didnt make dramatic fact,  4 HOURS OR ALL DAY !! AAALLL DAAAAYYY !!!!  thought she take my golden time so much,  everyday, morning , afternoon, and night. EVERYDAY DO THAT TO ME !

Suck!

Thats all , bye guys. Thankyou for coming. I love u n always keep ur beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg