Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

crazy toefl and twist film

11 january 2016
             
   I didnt do anything pricious today , i just point me to big book which was counted question and question . that book make me very very confused . i think i was a robot when i was looking to that book. I want i understand to him (book) , i would have answered him, but wat happened ?
               
  I got five or above five wrong of fifteen question, n that happened sustainable. So frustated .. AH YA ! i was forgotten !
i got somethink special today !
i got source special related abour that big book , emm .. i got fourteen correct of fifteen question. That was my first record ! Of course i got that , bcause i remembered that formula.. formula of CAUSATIVE ~ , oh gosh !, and than tomorrow tomorrow n that continue of the day, i will forget all of you causative , and than i was killed by causative ~   --- HOLLLLL---
             
   and than i looked at gerund , i was crazy , when i tried to read the question, i just put V ing and than i got the right answered, wat happened to all of thissss ???????????
              
  i think when i was watching film , people didnt make that formula . they just talked .. oh toefl , u fuck my mind ! GOSH!
Next,
                
By the way, i couldnt stop to watching daehan , minguk , manse . they was so cuteeeeeeess!! I love the triplets so much ! i think manse is the best one ! i love him , i love him i love him. And tthan i hink i should draw and painting that cuties face ~ HEHE..

Next ,

I drew picture , i skecth him.. i will show you.. but not now, im lazy to transfer that photo of sketch to my laptop, i just description,   his face look different , cause i cant make a perfect head. This paper very very soft, they can get torn if be touched by erase. And he has a freaky hair, like stupid people. Haha , im sorry , i didnt explore to much to sketch this one, i draw for documentation my  own story life ~

Next ,

I watched film, the title is sixth sense. That was old film. That film have appeared since 1999 ..
When i was a young girl , i think small boy in that film have been growing to much now, perhaps he is  as old as me now , and tha boy in that film really really cuties handsome, HAHHAHA, i hope he have cuties face now.

Oh ya , about the sixth sense, that film is twist film. Twist film is hmmm, film that make ur mind confused, and make ur mind shocked . make ur mind think so heavy . but this film not very heavy , I was shocked when i was watching that end film. Thats all. I love the twist plot so much ! even some film give start, klimaks , and end , that was borng, right ? but the twist film serve a different think. Seldom they serve plot that make everyone has different opinion, everyone cannt guess the story if they didnt watch them till the end. I think some people who producing twist film is GENIUS ! I 

LOVE THEM SO MUCH !!!


Okey , thats all i can talk to you . i hope u all have a beautifull day in everyday ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg