Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

12 january going to 13 january

13 january 2016 , but i write this story about  12 january 2016

Im sorry im late , i should have written this story yesterday , but i didnt . cause my neighbore came to my kost and talking everything till over night.

Like always i do everyday, i learn a big book , oh ya , i can answered the gerund section, hmm. I think cause remembered that formula ,  HOOOLLLLLLL ~~~

i drew pict of my friend and ate a lot of delicious food , like padang rice (special food from Padang, one of country in indonesian. Rice compared with special gravy , like carry but, hem i dunno how to explain it ) , seblak (spesial food from indonesian too, but this one from Bandung country , chips, made of flour, and have a bit gravy, somepeople like this food maked spicy) , and than cheese martabak , (indoensias people called it martabak, crep,  think this one from indonesian too, this food like pizza but have blanket, and it have much topping, u can choose wat topping  do u like )  >> u can search pict of that food on google. I didnt take a picture of food , J

And than me and my neighbore , her name is miss Z , she is older than me and taking english literature class in collage, wa talked and shared everthing, about pronounce, accent, novel, and we answered the quetion of big book. And we plan to go to the library, steak restaurant, and market’s film . yeah, we want buy some film to watch ni this beautiful holiday J , oh ya , we talked about horror story too. i think horror strory always be interested , that make different situation, make a curious think about somethink that cant we look everyday excpt the sixth sense people, they can watch them who we called a gosht~

Okey, thats all my story . next to another story , thanks for coming  to my blog,  see yaaa ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg