Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

This night..

01/10/2016

I opened my account n started to type two words in “search” menu,

“Sitor Situmorang”

Got it !

But, suddenly .. i was surprised, something like pushed my heart when i saw profile pict of that account, he was old man. No, he has gone. He died in Amsterdam 21 December 2014 and i have known him now :’) .

Sitor was writer that i found his book in library. Content of his book was poetry. I was interested with his poetry n his bio. By the way , i love to read writer bio of book n i like to read “say thanks” in a book, because part of say thanks really precious n really really for special’s people of writer life’s.

I read bio of sitor situmorang, he was raised in north sumatra. he could be an artist and journalist. On the other hand he was offcer in the Indonesian Departement of Culture and Education , a lecturer in the Indonesian National Theatre Academy, a member of the National Planning Body, etc.

I love his poetry, i love his poem.

His book that i found was The Rites of Bali Aga.

I love short story about him although i haven’t read yet thorough of his book. I feel like sink bcause his story.

He was amazing I thought J


0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg