Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

Psychotic..

9 february 2016

Today , i have plan with my frien , icha ..

We want culinar , ya we love eat so much.

 We sought reference restaurant or cafe in Bandung. Actually, i wanted to eat japanese food, i love shushi so much and i would have  taken her to shushi tei, but , yah,  shushi tei had high price for student J , *actually , for ate, i didnt care about pricetag  anymore. Cz i love eat! So much* And than, dont call me if you ask me to culinar just for take a photos, that restaurant has cool view or anythink. Cz , I LOVE EAT ! NOT LOVE VIEW OF RESTAURANT. J

And than , we found two choice..
  1.   Japanese food, i was forgot that name  
  2.  Korean food, Chingu Cafe .. CHINGU ! NOT CHANGI ! CHANGI was Airport in Singapore.

I looked for menu of japanese food. That was full of desert, i love that desert, but i wanted eating that wat make my belly full .. and i didnt find some shushi or bento in that menu. So, forgotten that !

Let see chingu cafe on instagram, yah , in pict, some food look delicious . Honestly i was hesitated about korean food and was confused bout korean food menu’s.  But, i have to try this food cz i never try korean food’s bfore .. Oke . we chose chingu cafe !

It was almost nite when we were walking to chingu cafe. It was a lonely road and it was drizzle. The air felt cold,and we keep walking and walking untill..............

Suddenly, someone in my back hold my hand, i was shocked, i was yelled and take my own hand from him.. i was confused, i saw him, and ..

HE HAD a little LAUGH !

HAH ??? WAT ????? WAT WAS WITH HIM ????

And than my friend said, “He is psychotic !”

AND I WAS FROZE ~

PSYCHOTIC ~

Oh God, why did I always get scary experience from.....  PSYCHOTIC ~
Why did this town full of PSYCHOTIC ? I saw  them everywhere~

IYUUUUUH ~

And than , we finally arrived chingu cafe. And in the head, the waiting list waited for us. Seven 

Table,  But , It was not a long time ,  cz suddenly much people who finished their dinner land lived the table. And here we were ~

About korean food’s that was we diserved, you can read in my priview post . Oke ! thankyou for coming to my block . always have a good day ya . see u !





0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg