Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

In The Air ..*part 1




Let me show about somethink ..

This is story about the cloud , about the sky , about the air , about the heart, about my feeling  and .....
about you ...

3 days ago, at 8 june 2015 , i was on trip..

I sat in my seat beside the window and wear the sitbeald. But something who take me fly just silent, didn’t do anything. What the hell ? n have to waiting, again ? i wanna against anything who related with waiting ..

A beautiful women wear long dress with cleavage till her own thigh, gave us a report that we flew after we had been given information about estimed of weather. And she didn’t forget to apologized about this situation.

Than , finally ..

The sound of machine can be heard, propeller already rapidly rotated, the wheel already moved..

The beginning airplane moved so slow, and than airplane moved so fast ... fast ... and very fast ...

I dont know, my heart beat with  a massive roar. Despite this is not my first time i  sit in airplane. 

And i actually like this part, when the airplane will fly to the air, but .....

I think my imagination spread more more and more crazy inside my head ..

I was fancied that i was in extream vehicle, when i  was flewn in the air and suddenly i was been fallen, and than ...  yah , you know that wat happened in next part..

And the airplane flew to the air , more high .. more high .. more high.. and more high ..

I think my soul separated with my body. I was hate this feeling. I was scared but... it was strange.. i didnt know wat happened to me .. likely i was nervous.. hemm,
Sorry  i dont know how i explain that feeling..

*to be continued ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg