Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

Past ..



                That happened in the past ,
   When I was in 1 jhs ,
 The best moment to make mistake ,
The best innocence moment in the whole world,
I sited in chair in front of class,  near the door class.. wif marsito my friend bench,
, friend wif not the same destination but in the same struggle ..
Time to go , time to lost ..
And , when that day ..
He come ,
A new friend in  the class ,
His name is Ghazali ..
I changed position , I seated wif Alexandro Julio and Ghazali seated wif marsito ..
Ghazali , hmm Gojali I mean *actually I call him wif a funny nickname
Gojali is more innocance than me ,
Maybe , the most innocence in class.. haaha
He is the javaest person when he talked I think ,
Most MEDOK!
He have the dark skin ..
GOJALI = JAVAEST
  Hmm, sometimes like a rube but he is funny , kindest , and . . .
   Somethink who make him be friend , cz ..
He can draw !!!!
His art is cool, the best art I think ..
I swear !!
I always  admire his art,  his art is thouches ..
 i love drawing but sometime i never to explore my hobby in front of paper..


 until that day , gajali give me inspiration ..
  at the moment, i started to draw again ..
  i made manga, horror manga .. 
    i was excited , my imagination was very high cz that manga ..
   And, one day ..
  i showed my manga to gajali, actually that manga not complite . i hvent finished yet..
   n cause i thnk he is senior HIHIHI, i was suprised ..
     he have read my bad manga ,
he said , "WOW ! COOL ! GOOD MANGA !  GOOD STORY !!!"
   at the moment i m suprised cz his respon bout my manga ..
i didnt believe before, cz the senior like gajali can said that .. although my manga is bad !
 thankiees, i dont know if u honestly or just value ..
  Actually i made this story cause i hve remembered by u my friend .. u a good drawer..

  when i was a kid , i hve liked draw
 
                Sebenarna aku membuat cerita ini karena teringat oleh temanku yang jago gambar itu,
 Kalau untuk gambar, hal itu sudah timbul saat aku kecil ..
Ayah ku waktu itu membuatkan ku gambar yang sangatsangat keren sekali, yang membuatku sangat menyukai menggambar..
Tapi  tulisan ini mengenai awal cerita munculnya  imajinasi ku  yang berwujud gambar beserta tulisan,
Sekarang aku tidak tahu dia ada di mana, seperinya dia menjadi seniman yang hebat ..
Sekarang juga aku tidak tahu di mana komik cupu imajinasi ku itu tersimpan ,
 Aku menulis hal ini agar aku tidak lupa akan hal ini,
Tulisan dengan  latar belakang awal sebuah imajinasi ..
Apakah kalian pernah memikirkan bagaimana awal mula kalian melakukan sesuatu yang menjadi suatu hal bernama seni,
Seni adalah kehidupan.. itu adalah hal yang terindah menurutku..
aku bukan lah orang yang hebat dalam hal seni atau tulisan , tapi aku cukup senang melakukan nya..
 Melakukan hal hal yang membuat mu merasa senang , itu lah yang terpenting..
Apalagi hal itu adalah sesuatu yang indah yang bernama ART ..

Thanks ,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg