Rissa Indrasty

My Photo
Jakarta , Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
seafairy | journalist | artist | musician | artworker | traveller

John Wick 4 = Such is life 2023.

SUCH IS LIFE, this is a sentence that I heard when I watched John Wick 4. The character literally said that word more than twice, so it is inhered in my soul, my heart and my mind.

“such is life” literally describes how life really suck, bitter, dark, full of suffering.

We dream about beautiful things, laugh, love, happily ever after, but reality is cruel, it put us to the ground, no matter who r we.

Life can give us  bad things over and over, endlessly.

Dunno how many tears we can deal with,

Every day always overthink about life,

Always think about life every way home, wat else can I do? There is an easy way to end this hard thing? Can I continue this?

Early 2023 was a bad year in my life.

1.       Someone I loved betray me.

It started when someone I loved the most decided to leaved. I realized, he just though about his feeling at all. I didn’t expect that because I put my trust on him. He promised to commit to me, and made other promises that never come true.

I never thought he said a bad word, really hurt, or was pretending to be happy? Really?

After He was satisfied to blame me about his such life?

he put on a bad face, acted rude, raised his voice when talking to me because he was frustrated, mad and regretted about his life. How could it be my fault? I always wonder what my fault? Did I ruin his life? I did everything to make him feel better, I tried to be a short escape for him, but he didn't respect me at all. I knew from the beginning that he did not have a good manner, but I could accept that because love is about receiving.

I have ever asked to him, do I deserve to be treated badly? And he said that I told im selfish you, didn’t u understand? How can I understand ?

That time, I cried all the time, full of tears everyday.

Done. I have too many bad experience in my previous relationship. I didn’t know why God sent him into my life, I couldn’t get it, couldn’t learn anything at all.

2.     My career betray me

Keep moving on, this is really hard to arrange my mindset right now, hope God helps me and bless me, so I can be more positive and make my wish come true through my good mindset. So I can find a better place, comfortable for a long time, a good future in carrer. Bissmillah,

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

jengggggggg